Remote Type Electromagnetic Water Flowmeter JC090
Smart electromagnetic flow meters consist of sensor and smart signal transducer. And it can be classified into two structures— integral type and remote type according to the set-up form of the sensor and transducer. In terms of integral type electromagnetic flow meters, transducer and sensor directly assembles as a whole and can not be dissociated. It is usually used at the scene where the environmental situation is good. To remote type electromagnetic flow meters transducer composes a product through a special electric cable and sensor. The sensor is installed at the scene and the transducer is installed in the place where the conditions are good. It is usually used at the scene where the environmental situation is poor, such as underground wells, high temperature and the place where people can not reach.
PERFORMANCES & FEATURES
- Simple structures, firm, no movable parts and long operationlife
- No intercepting fluidparts, no pressure loss and fluid clogging
- No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability, apply in automatic examination, adjustment and controlling
- Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as style, temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
- Employ Teflon or rubber liner and different combination of electrode material such as Hastelloy C,Hastelloy B, 316L,
- Titanium and adapt the need of different mediums.
- Supply many styles of flowmeters such as inline typeand insertion type, etc.
- Adopt EEPROM memory to measure operation data, safe and reliable protection of memory.
- Integraltype flowmeters and remote type flowmeters.
- LCD back lightdisplay with high clearness
Flow velocity range during measurement
When measuring clean medium, economical flow velocity is 1.5~3m/s. When measuring crystalloid solution, should increase flow velocity properly to 3~4m/s, which can self-clean, avoid adhesion and deposition, etc. When measuring abrasive fluid such as ore pulp, should reduce flow velocity properly to 1.0~2m/s in order to reduce abrasion on the liner and electrode. Over 7m/s is very few in practical application, and more than 10m/s is even rare.