Professional Electric Butterfly Valve Manufacturer
●Disc is lighter than a ball.
●Advantageous in commercial packages due to its preciseness.
●Require little or no maintenance.
●Good sealing at low pressure.
●Opens and closes easily.
●Suitable for adjustment.
Get in Touch with Us
BCST your Expert Electric Butterfly Valve Supplier in China
BCST electric powered butterfly valve is used for glide law in huge pipe diameters wherein the disc takes the shape of disk. The adjustment trait of electrical butterfly valve is about identical to the percentage, that is one cause that its miles appropriate for adjustment. The easy shape may be tailored to huge caliber.
BCST your One-Stop Electric Butterfly Valve Solution in China
Electric Butterfly Valves belongs to the own circle of relatives of quarter-flip rotational movement valves which might be utilized in pipelines to shut-off glide. It is a kind of manage valve used to process oil and petroleum. It need to additionally be used for controlling water remedy vegetation due to the fact they offer the excellent seal capable of resist water pressure.
BCST is the excellent producer which has rich manufacturing experience, to request a quote please go to www.bcstgroup.com.
Electric Rubber Liner Butterfly Valve
Electric Actuated Butterfly Valve
Electric Explosion-proof Butterfly Valve
BCST your BEST Supplier for Electric Butterfly Valve
BCST is one amongst the leading reliable and stable electric butterfly valve manufacturers in China. If you’re searching for an experienced manufacturer for your next project, with strong technical background, professional team, and budget-friendly products, BCST is your most suitable choice.
BCST can provide different products supported customers’ requests. From packaging to delivery, you’ll receive BCST’s most detailed service. BCST’s technical team will provide you with professional guidance during usage or installation. With ATEX, ISO, SIL2, RoHS, and CNEX, BCST will provide you high-quality electric butterfly valve at a competitive price.
Drop us an email for your inquiry now!
BCST Electric Butterfly Valve Quality Control
- Technical software caculation
- Technical team meeting
- CAD drawing confirmation
- Chemical Analysis
- Mechanical Propery
- dimension Checks
- Visual Checks
- Non-destruction Examination
- Shell test
- Sealing test
- Leakage test
- Air test
- Function test
- CNC machining
- Visual checks
- Dimensional checks
- Liquid penetration test
- Surface Polish
- Visual inspection
- Thickness checks
- Visual checks
- Liquid penetration
- Hardness test
- Dimensional checks
- Exported wooden box
Get the Latest Catalogue Now!
BCST Supply Best Electric Butterfly Valve Solution
Electric Butterfly Valve -FAQ
What is the difference between an electric butterfly valve and a pneumatic butterfly valve?
Overview of electric butterfly valve:
You can control the electric butterfly valve by different voltages like direct voltage 24V DC or current alternative 380V. There is also an intelligent controlling module that helps adjust to control the flow more accurately. The features of the electric butterfly valve are they are convenient to use, automatic programming, and available along with the actuator. Even you can use the electric butterfly valve manually whenever it is powered off.
Overview of pneumatic butterfly valve:
The composition of the pneumatic butterfly valve is from the actuator and body of the butterfly valve. This type of valve uses the butterfly valve available in a circular shape that keeps rotating along with the stem to receive activation. Mostly, you can use the pneumatic butterfly valve as the cut-off valve. This valve is designed to segment or regulate the valve and make it available for low pressure.
Difference between the electric butterfly valve and pneumatic butterfly valve:
The electric butterfly valve consists of large power torque and works automatically or manually, depending on your choice. You can remotely control the electric butterfly valve from the PLC and control box. The electric butterfly valve is used in industrial pipelines, including petroleum, metallurgical and chemical industries.
You can use both of them as the control valves working automatically. Please select one of them according to your surroundings and requirements to receive the valve’s performance at maximum level.
Selection between the electric butterfly valve and pneumatic butterfly valve:
The electric butterfly valve is controlled through the 220V, 380V, or any other voltage. There is also a module available for controlling the current supply of 4-20mA as input signals for adjusting the controlling flow. The features of the electric butterfly valve are more suitable to use, and a high automating program is available. There are also some drawbacks while using the electric butterfly valve, such as the valve’s opening and closing for an extended period. The duration for passing the medium to flow is approximately 30-50 seconds. It isn’t easy to handle the electric butterfly valve. While using the electric butterfly valve, considering the environment is very important. The electric butterfly valve is just a regulating valve working electrically. There are various regulating valve bodies that you can use in the small size valve, three-way eccentric rotation, butterfly, sleeve, double seat, diaphragm, and others.
Before selecting any butterfly valve, analyze the medium very carefully, processing conditions, and different parameters for the controlling process. You also need to collect sufficient data and understand the system’s requirements for the control valve. Determining the kind of butterfly valve is dependent on the data collected. The switching speed of the butterfly valve is fast enough, but there is no linearity in the flowing medium. There are situations where you need quick opening and closing of the valve. The selection of the electric butterfly valve is appropriate where there are requirements for controlling the flow.
The actuators of the pneumatic butterfly valve use compressed air as power. Specifically, the pressure of the air as the source is 0.4-0.8MPa. The pneumatic butterfly valve is environmentally friendly, easy to adjust, and safe to use. This valve’s whole structure is simple, and the failure rate is low. Industries, including chemicals and gas, are in need of protection from explosions. The safety rate is higher because of the absence of electrical circuits and protection from the hazards like sparks. You can use the pneumatic butterfly valve as the regulating valve. This valve carries out the control functionality automatically. The main disadvantage of using this type of butterfly valve is to use gas as the medium before starting using it.
How is the electric butterfly valve working, and how can you store an electric butterfly valve?
The electric butterfly valve has two main parts: an actuator and a valve. There are various advantages of using the electric butterfly valve-like simple to operate along with the structure. Different industries use the electric butterfly valve, such as pharmaceuticals and chemicals. Implementing the electric actuators, there is a development in the butterfly valve and taking it to a new level.
Working principle of the electric butterfly valve:
From the electrical device to the driving stem, the butterfly valve’s rotation is 90 degrees to open and close the electrical butterfly valve. The working of an electric actuator is the simplest of all and can use as the source of power supply. It helps operate the valve plate, open/close the electric butterfly valve, and cut off or flowing fluid. The electric valve and actuator divide into switching and modulation when the electric valve starts playing the role for switching purposes. The electric sanitary butterfly valve helps in controlling and bringing regulation to the traffic. The installation of an electric butterfly valve is on the pipeline as the device. The feedback signal also exists in the form of the regulator. The switch is present according to the customer’s particular needs, and it is his choice whether to install the feedback signal or not.
Method for the storage of the electric butterfly valve:
- You can store the electric butterfly valve in the dry airy room. Never store in the open sealing ring and have no contact with any of the oil substances.
- In terms of transportation and storage, there must be a stuffy cover on the electric butterfly valve to keep the area clean for the medium.
- Clean both of the surfaces at the ends of the electric butterfly valve. It helps in removing the dirt and coating of the rust inhibitor.
- The storage period for the electric butterfly valve is approximately 18 months. A better approach is to test the electric butterfly valve before installation. You can even test the electric butterfly valve again to receive assurance regarding the integrity of the electric butterfly valve’s functionality and structure.
- Don’t place the electric butterfly valve where there is no squeezing of the electrical equipment and causing damage to the terminals. Avoid the electrical butterfly valve in contact with the hazardous substances. You must handle the electric butterfly valve very carefully to prevent the electrical and mechanical parts from damaging.
What are the applications of the electrical butterfly valve?
The usage of the electrical butterfly valve is specifically for the throttling services. It is where there is the requirement for the large size of electric butterfly valve along with the actuators working automatically.
Industries using the electrical butterfly valve:
- Textile industries
- Power stations
- Heating and cooling systems
- Light industry
- Protection of the environment
Scenarios where you can use the electrical butterfly valve:
The electrical butterfly valve is suitable wherever there is a requirement for adjusting the flow. The pressure loss of the butterfly valve in the pipeline is significant and three times more than the gate valve. So, during the selection of the electrical butterfly valve, consider the pressure loss’s impact inside the pipeline. The butterfly plate’s robustness must be able to handle the pressure of the medium in the pipeline during the closing of the electrical butterfly valve. Additionally, it is essential to consider the limits of the working temperature of the electrical butterfly valve’s temperature at the high temperature. The overall length and height of the electrical butterfly valve in terms of the structure are small. Opening and closing the electrical butterfly valve is relatively fast and suitable for controlling the flow. The electrical butterfly valve is suitable for the valves and the large-size diameters. Whenever there is the requirement for an electrical butterfly valve for controlling the flow, the essential point is selecting the accurate size and type of the electrical butterfly valve so your applications work efficiently and effectively.
What is the structure of the electrical butterfly valve?
- An electrical butterfly valve has stability in the seal performance working under high pressure and high-temperature conditions. It is a unique seal system that ensures that the sealing performance is high in different temperature ranges. It is from the ultra-low temperature to the ultra-high temperature.
- There is an eccentric system for the sealing available in three dimensions. The optimization in designing the electric butterfly valve is also present to make small resistance for the opening of the electric butterfly valve. The sealing surface on the electric butterfly valve is in an upward direction and of a convex cone shape. While opening, every point on the circumference of the electric butterfly valve starts separating from the seal ring and accumulatingthe solid objects on the sealing surface. The electric butterfly valve’s closing process is completed by the sealing ring’s elasticity and pressure.
- There is no jamming between the electric butterfly valve and sealing ring.
- No impact on the performance of sealing by the changes in temperature. The double eccentric structure facilitates along with the reliability of the performances.
- The shaft diameter, along with the steam of the electric butterfly valve, is sealed from graphite by pressing the sealing ring. Therefore, assurance of zero leakages.
- The adoption of the frame structure by the electric butterfly valve along with a large area for the flow, high strength, and resistance of small size.
- An electric butterfly valve consists of sealing functionalities in two ways. During the installation process, you cannot control the direction of the flowing medium, and it has no impact on the three-dimension position. There is the possibility of installing the electric butterfly valve in any direction.
- You can even transport mud from the electric butterfly valve, and the liquid accumulating on the pipe’s mouthis also minimum.
- The electric butterfly valve has the ability to receive good sealing even when there is low pressure.
- The size of the electric butterfly valve is small, providing reliability in performance and capacity for large flows, including fit for cleaning the gases and liquids.
What are the typical troubleshooting methods for working the electric butterfly valve?
- First and foremost is to check the performance of the electric butterfly valve before its installation. The flow direction of the medium has to be consistent with the movement’s condition. Always clean the chamber of the electric butterfly valve from the inside. Never permit the impurities to enter the electric butterfly valve on the butterfly plate and sealing ring. Before cleaning, don’t close the butterfly plate to prevent the sealing ring from damaging.
- As the recommendation, it is better to use the unique flange of the butterfly valve for the disc plate and install the electric butterfly valve.
- The accurate position for installing an electric butterfly valve inside the pipeline is in the vertical direction. But there is no possibility of inverting the electric butterfly valve.
- While using the electric butterfly valve, you can easily adjust the flow and control from the worm gearbox.
- The electric butterfly valve and opening and closing timings are available. Open the cover of the worm gear box in two months, inspect whether the butter is regular or not, and use it properly.
Who are the manufacturers of the electric butterfly valve?
Different countries are involved in the manufacturing and supplying the electric butterfly valve. China is leading among all of them. In China, BCST has special recognition as the manufacturer and supplier of the electric butterfly valve. The technical staff is also available at BCST to support you from every perspective, including the electric butterfly valve and other related products. BCST is popularly known as the professional manufacturer of the electric butterfly valve in China. There are also connection methods available along with the electric butterfly valve that as flange connection and wafer connection.