Professional Stainless Steel Ball Valve Manufacturer
·Have higher pressure ratings.
·A more comprehensive range of applications.
·Higher stress level.
·Fire and heat resistance.
·Impact resistance and solidity.
Get in Touch with Us
BCST your Expert Stainless Steel Ball Valve Supplier in China
BCST ball valves are a top-rated device used in various industries. They can stop the flow of media through the pipe. With the growing popularity of stainless fittings, stainless steel ball valves continue to gain more attention. Stainless steel is one of the most robust and resilient materials with top-notch pressure and temperature resistances. There are various applications for stainless steel ball valves. It is more rigid than cast iron, ductile iron, brass, and copper regarding pressure rating and temperature tolerance.
BCST your One-Stop Stainless Steel Ball Valve Solution in China
BCST stainless steel ball valve is used in petroleum refinery industry. Refining crude oil into usable output is a complicated one that only stainless steel ball valves can do. It is also used in seawater environments. Marine environments are corrosive and harmful. Stainless steel ball valves handle extreme conditions with ease, and with proper maintenance, they can have a long life span around seawater. A stainless steel ball valve is used in the brewery. It allows the user to control fluid flow during transfers. Stainless steel is necessary. It comes in direct contact with the liquid extracted during the process when brewing beer or whisky.
Explosion-proof Electric Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Stainless Steel Electric Ball Valve
Stainless Steel Pneuamtic Ball Valve
Manual Stainless Steel Ball Valve
One Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Three Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve
BCST your BEST Supplier for Stainless Steel Ball Valve
BCST is a trained and skilful manufacturer of stainless steel ball valve. As an ISO registered company, BCST has a strong specialized background, a professional technical team with over 20 generations of experience in manufacturing and exporting.
BCST has developed over stainless steel ball valve. Each has its specific characteristics acclimated to the process control essentials that are most important to it.
BCST is the original manufacturer of stainless steel ball valve in China. Our product has CE, SIL2, RoHs approbation. BCST is your best partner for stainless steel ball valve results. Welcome to visit our factory.
Get the Latest Catalogue Now!
Why Purchase Stainless Steel Ball Valve From BCST
Stainless Steel Ball Valve -FAQ
BCST is your trustworthy manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel ball valve. There is a massive range of products following international standards to meet the customers’ satisfaction across the globe. BCST always feel proud to bring innovation according to the necessities of the industrial applications. We guarantee you deliver high-quality products, whether a flowmeter or a stainless steel ball valve.
Below go through the detailed description of the queries about the stainless steel ball valve:
What are the reasons for the selection of the stainless steel ball valve?
The stainless steel ball valve is the best choice among all ball valves and the right selection in the marketplace. There are several advantages of using the stainless steel ball valve in different applications. That’s why it is worth investing in it. Below are the reasons for selecting the stainless steel ball valve:
- Most resistant to corrosion: Stainless steel is the most suitable material that is resistant to corrosion apart from other types of materials. This aspect is very necessary to consider the proper functioning of the valve. Whether it is the opening or closing of any valve, corrosion can become a hurdle in its working. Therefore, the stainless steel ball valve can stand in strict conditions. It also facilitates an extended period.
- Effective and simple designing: The stainless steel ball valve designis quite simple. This shows about offering reliability and is perfectly capable of handling shut-off conditions. It provides that all the parts of the stainless steel ball valve are working properly. The medium stops flowing whenever the stainless steel ball valve gets close completely.
- Ratings for the high pressure: The stainless steel ball valve has ratings for high pressure compared to other materials. The pressure rating of the typical stainless steel ball valve is 1000 PSI on the model of 1″.
- Suitable for a variety of applications: Without any doubt, the stainless steel ball valve is appropriate for various kinds of projects. It is helpful in commercial, residential, and industrial applications. The stainless steel ball valve always delivers the best results.
- Require less maintenance: As the material, the stainless steel is amazing towards the resistance according to different environmental surroundings. Therefore, the stainless steel ball valve needs less maintenance and regularly saves from breakdowns or repairs.
What are the factors for considering the most suitable stainless steel ball valve?
During the selection of the stainless steel ball valve, take a look at some factors below for its consideration:
- compatibility of the stainless steel ball valve according to your applications or project
- The cost you need to buy the units, such as customs clearance and flight charges, is applicable.
- usability and reliability of the stainless steel ball valve
- need for the maintenance and presence of the spare parts
- Providing the warranty by the supplier or manufacturer need to overlook the above factors
What are the applications of stainless steel ball valve?
The stainless steel ball valve is useful in many applications in different sectors. It can be residential, industrial, or commercial. The continuous increase in the popularity of material stainless steel makes this type of ball valve suitable for various projects. Below are the specific areas that use the stainless steel ball valve:
- distribution of the gases
- water treatment
- plumbing systems
- chemical processing
- Feeding water and cooling systems
- treatment for the wastewater
- systems of HVAC
- refining of the petroleum
- desalination of the seawater
Is there any possibility to customize the stainless steel ball valve?
Yes, you can customize the stainless steel ball valve. In different situations, various applications need a variety of types of these valves. This shows that the stainless steel ball valve is available in different designs, whether standard or customized. Nowadays, most ball valve manufacturers can design and are capable of producing customized units for the stainless steel ball valve. This is completely depending on the particular requirements of the application.
How is the working of stainless steel ball valve?
The stainless steel ball valve works in a straightforward manner. The design is in such a way along the borehole that runs from one side to the other from the centre. The ball is with the seat inside the opening of the duct, and this fixing is direct with the handle of the stainless steel ball valve. Its location is on top of the device or its side. Wherever you rotate the handle, mostly, it turns quarterly by 90 degrees angle, and the ball starts turning around its axis inside the port. This activity triggers the hole to bring alignment in the direction of the flowing medium in the duct. It permits the medium to flow easily through the stainless steel ball valve. This position is known as an on or opening position. Whenever you start turning the handle of the stainless steel ball valve in the backward direction, 90 degrees in the opposite makes the ball starts rotating. Now, the hole runs somewhere that is adjacent to the direction of the flow. At this stage, the medium faces difficulty passing through the stainless steel ball valve, and the flow gets blocked off completely.
Which machines help in manufacturing the stainless steel ball valve?
The manufacturing of the stainless steel ball valve is very demanding these days. There is involvement in the processes, from designing the prototype to the packaging. The whole process uses a number of tools starting from the inceptions to the manufacturing. But the particular machineries depend on different materials for producing the ball valve. Few tools and machines are as follows:
- Drill press
- automatic machines for the screw
- broaching machine
- electrically discharge machine
- CNC machining tools
- machine for cutting the edges
- grinding and hobbing machine
- 3D printers
- machinery for electrical discharge
What is the standard size of the stainless steel ball valve?
Mostly, the requirements of your application help in deciding the size of the stainless steel ball valve. So first, consider this while looking for a suitable stainless steel ball valve. The larger the size of the bore, the better is the flow rate. These all are important requirements, particularly while assembling the new ball valve. For example, if the flow rate optimization is your system is along with the 3″ hose, you need the 3″ ball valve for the fittings. There is also a possibility of using the stainless steel ball valve of small size according to environmental conditions. Moreover, there is a dependency on the flow rates for reducing the bores of the stainless steel ball valve against the full bore ones.
Does the stainless steel ball valve reduce the water pressure?
The relation between the resistance, flow, and pressure is slightly technical. The stainless steel ball valve design is for the flow of the fluid, not for its pressure. But, the stainless steel ball valve can limit the water pressure depending on the flow. In other words, you can say that the half-opening of the stainless steel ball valve reduces the pressure downstream and volume whenever there is movement in the water. It is not important to change the static pressure that you can say is the actual pressure in the pipeline whenever the water is not in use. So, the half-open of the stainless steel ball valve is helpful in specific conditions. This is hardly helpful in handling the challenges that appear from static high pressure.
What is the difference between the stainless steel ball valve and the brass ball valve?
- Brass ball valve: The whole structure of this valve is completely compact and easy to maintain. The brass ball valve is suitable for the medium including methane, ethylene, hydrogen peroxide, and oxygen under specific working conditions. So, it is available for the number of fields. You can integrate the ball valve body and combine it with another type.The brass ball valve is applicable when the temperature of the medium is high.
- Stainless steel ball valve: The main features of the stainless steel ball valve are compact structure, simple to use and maintain. The stainless steel ball valve helps control water, air, steam, and corrosive and radioactive media. You need to install the stainless steel ball valve in the horizontal direction of the pipe. There is also the classification of the stainless steel ball valve. It includes stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, manual ball valve, and stainless steel ball valve. Further division is 321, 316, and 304 stainless steel ball valves. Use the stainless steel ball valve when the medium’s temperature is within the range of 80 degrees Celsius.
Is there any particular direction for installing the stainless steel ball valve, and does it have an effect?
The answer to the above question is no, as the stainless steel ball valve is all around. There is no particular direction for installing the stainless steel ball valve. Almost every manufacturer is providing user manuals for assisting its installation. So, it is better to follow the suggestions of your supplier/manufacturer.
What are the guidelines for selecting the type of ball valve?
Go through the below steps for the selection of ball type according to the requirements of your application:
- Design of the valve: The availability of the ball valves is in several designs and flowing patterns. So, select the method according to the compatibility of the medium of your application. It must be compatible in terms of pressure and temperature as well. Choosing the right ball valve type is important in the first step.
- Type of operation: There are two choices available when selecting the type of operation. It is automatic or manual.
- Material of the body: It is necessary to select the material of the body, so it has compatibility with the flowing medium. So, it requires less maintenance and lowering of the cost. The commonly used materials are PVC, brass, and stainless steel.
- Sealing of the materials: The most famous material for sealing the ball valve is PTFE. It is thermoplastic and inert chemically. You may need sealing materials as substitutes whenever there is a high temperature or pressure in your systems. There are extra materials for sealing in some types of ball valves, such as gaskets and elastomer O-rings. You need to take care that all the components you are using in designing the valve must operate in the applications.
- Design of the hole: The design of the hole is according to the three profiles: vented, Vshaped port, standard bore, and full bore.
- Safety precautions: Safety is the top priority of any industry. Make sure your manufacturer has tested all the valves working properly and has tight performance for the leakage. Whether it is the appliance for your home or any industrial application, a ball valve plays a significant role in all the important processes. It brings durability and versatility in the ball type towards industrial applications.
What are the types of stainless steel ball valve?
There are four main types of stainless steel ball valve:
- One-piece ball valve: This type of valve is available at the best prices because the valve’s body is one piece. The main advantage of using this valve is that there is no leakage due to the absence of the joints. It brings reliability and durability to 1 piece-ball valve. The casting of the valve body is made from stainless steel.
- 2-way ball valve: It allows the fluid to flow in a straight line in both directions. The 2-way ball valve is a full port, which means the pipe’s ID is constant after installing the valve. You don’t need any tools as they are easily threaded on the pipe. Most industries use the 2-way ball valve because of low pricing, simple to use, and highly durable.
- 3-piece ball valve: The unique feature of this valve is that you can reassemble it for cleaning purposes. After losing the bolts, the body can easily separate into 3 parts. Primarily the food and beverage industries are using this valve for cleaning purposes.
- 2000 PSI ball valve: This ball valve is suitable for the application with high pressure. The body of this valve is relatively heavier as compared to the other valves. It is helpful in daily applications as it has more features than the standard ones.