Professional Pneumatic Gate Valve Manufacturer
●It offers small fluid resistance.
●Provide smooth, unobstructed flow from any direction of the valve body.
●Overall structure length is shorter.
●Good seal functioning, making it less eroded while open.
●The erosion of the sealing surface is lighter.
●Simple and easy to operate.
Get in Touch with Us
BCST your Expert Pneumatic Gate Valve Supplier in China
BCST pneumatic gate valve is a control valve that allows media to flow through unobstructed or stops the fluid flow. It uses a pneumatic actuator instead of a handwheel. The actuator can spin the stem to raise or lower the gate by utilizing air. This allows it to be operated remotely with no user on-site but requires a pneumatic system on site. In addition, depending on the specific design and application, gate valves can have different methods to accommodate various applications. But still, the primary function of the gate valve parts remains the same.
BCST your One-Stop Pneumatic Gate Valve Solution in China
BCST pneumatic gate valves have numerous industrial and residential applications. They are used in the oil and gas industry, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, automotive, and marine. Gate valves can be used in demanding environments such as high-temperature and high-pressure environments. They are also often seen in power plants, water treatments, mining, and offshore applications.
Visit www.bcstgroup.com to understand more about BCST pneumatic gate valve.
Pneumatic Piston onoff gate valve
Pneumatic WCB Gate Valve
Pneumatic Stainless Steel Gate Valve
BCST your BEST Supplier for Pneumatic Gate Valve
BCST is a professional manufacturer with 20 years of experience in gate valves, control valves, butterfly valves, ball valves, gate valves, and valve accessories, similar to selectors and positioners. BCST is a registered global brand, substantially concentrated on instrumentation and control valves.
We supply a one-stop result for inflow dimension and control result. BCST has cooperated with transnational brands like Rotork, Siemens, ABB, and China National Petroleum Corporation. Our products are exported to over 100 countries worldwide.
BCST has enough raw materials in stock and professional technical staff that can quickly realize your unique requirements. In addition, BCST has over 20 times of product history and ten times of export experience. BCST gives you the best result for pneumatic gate valves.
Welcome to send us an inquiry at www.bcstgroup.com.
BCST Pneumatic Gate Valve Quality Control
- Technical software caculation
- Technical team meeting
- CAD drawing confirmation
- Chemical Analysis
- Mechanical Propery
- dimension Checks
- Visual Checks
- Non-destruction Examination
- Shell test
- Sealing test
- Leakage test
- Air test
- Function test
- CNC machining
- Visual checks
- Dimensional checks
- Liquid penetration test
- Surface Polish
- Visual inspection
- Thickness checks
- Visual checks
- Liquid penetration
- Hardness test
- Dimensional checks
- Exported wooden box
Get the Latest Catalogue Now!
Your Best Pneumatic Gate Valve Solution Supplier
Pneumatic Gate Valve -FAQ
BCST has controlled and automated various valves such as ball valves, butterfly valves, globe valves, and pneumatic gate valves for 22 years. Its involvement is in the processes of the industries suitable for both businesses and private clients. The moulding and designing of the pneumatic gate valves are available depending on the requirements of your applications. Let’s study the complete guide about the pneumatic gate valves below.
What important pneumatic accessories do you need for pneumatic actuators in the pneumatic gate valves?
Electro-pneumatic valve positioner:
The valve positioner is an essential accessory present in the pneumatic actuator. Its connection is with the pneumatic actuator to improve the positioning of the pneumatic gate valves, overcome the impact of the frictional force on the stem of pneumatic gate valves, and the unbalanced force of the medium. It is to make sure that pneumatic gate valves are working with the signals from the regulator’s position.
Following are the conditions where you need the positioner:
- When the pressure of the medium is the high and considerable pressure difference
- Significant calibre difference of regulating the pneumatic gate valves
- The low or high temperature of the pneumatic gate valves
- Whenever it is important for increasing the working speed for regulating the pneumatic gate valves
- While using the typical signals for operating the specific spring actuators
- During the usage of controlling the split-range
- When the pneumatic gate valves experience the action in the reverse direction, interchanging of the air-to-opening and air-to-closing types.
- When there is a requirement of changing the features of the flow
- There is no availability of a piston actuator or spring actuator, So it is important to achieve proportional action.
- When using electrical signals for operating the pneumatic actuators, the power distribution is necessary towards the pneumatic valve positioner.
- Whenever the system reaches the controlling point, it has to be equipped with a solenoid valve. The solenoid valve selection depends on the AC and DC power supply, frequency, voltage, and relation between the solenoid with the regulation of pneumatic gate valves. You can use it for usually closing or normally opening. If there is a requirement for increasing the capacity of the solenoid valve to decrease the action time, use two solenoid valves in parallel directions, or it can be the pilot valve whose combination is with the large area pneumatic relay.
Air-filter pressure reduction valve:
- This accessory is in the industrial equipment for automation purposes. Its functionality is for filtering and purifying the compressed air from the compressor. It is also helpful for stabilizing the pressure in the pneumatic gate valves.
Travel switch (the responder):
- The travel switch is the reflection of two positions at an extreme level of the valve switch and the same sending the signals as the indication. Depending on this signal, the control room diverts towards the switch state of the pneumatic gate valves for noting the corresponding measurements.
Why is a pneumatic actuator suitable for pneumatic gate valves?
The pneumatic actuator and adjustments in it are the single unit. The actuator is available in different types such as membrane type, rack, fork, piston, and pinion type.
Features of pneumatic actuator:
- There is a longer stroke in the piston type of pneumatic actuator and suitable where there is a more significant thrust.
- The stroke is of small size and can drive the stem of pneumatic gate valves
- The fork-type of the pneumatic actuator is useful in pneumatic gate valves where large torques are required.
- The rack and piston type of pneumatic actuator structure have many benefits, including simplicity, stability, reliability, safety, and protection from the explosion. This pneumatic actuator is mainly used in the production processes where there are safety requirements, including oil refineries, chemical industries, and power plants.
Difference between the electric actuator and pneumatic actuator:
Benefits of using pneumatic actuator in terms of performance:
- The pneumatic actuator can adapt to the working environment, particularly in harsh conditions like explosive, flammable, dusty, or radiation. The ranking of this actuator is more than the electrical, hydraulic, and electronic control.
- The action and response are quick
- It can handle the load and adapt the applications’ output with high torque.
- In the pneumatic actuator, it is very important to convert the electrical signals into the pneumatic ones and later to the electrical signals.
- There is a need for a source and device for the compression of air
- There is no need to install the electric actuator
- The maintenance of the load is easy to handle without any power supply
- There is no risk in terms of leakage in the electric actuator, and reliability is also high
- Even you need no need of an extra device for the pressure and no noise in the electric actuator
- The transmission speed is low and unsuitable for complex circuits, and has many components.
- The safety is poor in electric actuators and not even explosion-proof.
- There is a possibility of easily damaging the motor whenever the stem of the valve gets tied or blockage of the stroke
- There are chances of improvement in the electric actuators, but pneumatic actuators are always superior and trending in many industrial applications.
- On average, the failure rate is higher than the pneumatic actuator. It is often available with ball valves, butterfly valves, globe valves, and gate valves.
What are the specifications of pneumatic gate valves?
|Size of pneumatic gate valves||2-1/16″ to 7-1/16″|
|Rating of the pressure in pneumatic gate valves||2000-20000 Psi|
|Range of temperature||-20 Fahrenheit to 250 Fahrenheit|
|End connections available in pneumatic gate valves||Welded ends, threaded ends, union ends, flanged RF ends, RTJ ends|
|Lifespan estimation of pneumatic gate valves before the first maintenance||20000 cycles at an average temperature|
|Materials of the construction|
· Bodyàstainless steel
· Bonnet ( no connectivity with the medium inside the pneumatic gate valvesàblack anodization of Aluminum
· Gateà304 stainless steel
· BellowsàAISI 633 stainless steel
· Seals àfluoroelastomer
· Fixing of the gate with the screwà stainless steel with the coating of Ni-PTFE
What are the features of pneumatic gate valves?
- The installation of the pneumatic actuator is on the top of the bonnet that controls the opening and closing of the pneumatic gate valves by the pneumatic pressure.
- There is a metallic sealing between the bonnet and body
- The seal is at the backseat present between the bonnet and stem. It helps change the seal related stuff under the pressure
- The surface of the sealing is hard enough and delivers performance to avoid corrosion along with the resistance to wearing
- Operating the torque at low-level
- Special facing of the flanges available according to the requirements of the applications
- There is also the possibility of change regarding the furnishing of the design along with the technical data. It is because of the development of products continuously.
- You can supply a suitable corresponding electrical operating actuator for automatically controlling and operations
- Wedge is also present that is furnished with the flexible design available upon the client’s request.
What are the tips for maintaining the pneumatic gate valves?
Tips regarding the maintenance of the pneumatic gate valves:
- Always hire a trained and professional technician to maintain pneumatic gate valves.
- Every time make sure that you are familiar with the safety precautions about handling the pneumatic gate valves. You need proper clothing for safety purposes while handling the hazardous components.
- Isolation of the pneumatic gate valves is necessary, along with the components in the vacuum system from the pneumatic or electrical supply, before starting your task so that the pneumatic gate valves don’t begin working accidentally.
- Use appropriate equipment for lifting whenever you are moving the pneumatic gate valves. You also need to take care of the electric components and their connectivity.
- Never use the reactive chemical substances for cleaning the pneumatic gate valves
- Even the solvents aren’t suitable for cleaning the “O” rings
- Always check the leakages in the pneumatic gate valves during the maintenance
What are the troubleshooting issues and their solutions in the pneumatic gate valves?
There is no tightening of the pneumatic gate valves at the seat or even outside
· Check the cleaning of the seal’s surface
· Check the gate O-ring
· Inspect the flange of the pneumatic gate valves
· Must clean the surface of the seal
· Change the gate of the O-rings
· Clean or exchange the O-rings
The pneumatic gate valves are unable to open or close
· Compression of the air pressure
· Power supply at the solenoid
· Verification of the compressing of the air pressure
· Verifying of electrical supply
What is the installation process of the pneumatic gate valves?
Requirements for the installation of pneumatic gate valves:
You can fit pneumatic gate valves at any location. Although, it is the recommendation to install the pneumatic gate valves along with the counter seat, whose direction is towards the side of the high vacuum in the system. It assures that the whole body of the pneumatic gate valves is in the vacuum every time. It also reduces wear on the side of the seat on the pneumatic gate valves. The symbol V is on the flange connection on the side of the seat of pneumatic gate valves. If the pneumatic gate valves have support with the pipelines, then you fulfil the following requirements:
- Ensure that the pneumatic gate valves have sufficient connection with the pipelines opposite them.
- Must check the flanges of the pipeline are parallel, in-line and maintain proper distance to avoid the stress on the body of pneumatic gate valves.
- Confirm the installation and configuration design that is appropriate for the pneumatic gate valves. If it is inappropriate, there can be a leakage in the pneumatic gate valves.
- As per the recommendations, it is better to use the ISO trapped O-rings for mounting the pneumatic gate valves.
The installation process of the pneumatic gate valves:
There are two flanges in the pneumatic gate valves that can have holes. So, it is better to use bolts of the correct sizes to fit in the pneumatic gate valves. The perfect size of the bolt needs to be less than 3mm, at least the thickness of mating the seal and flanges. Use the following steps for installing the pneumatic gate valves:
- Remove the covers of the flanges from the pneumatic gate valves and wipe the flanges along with the gasket with a clean and dry piece of cloth.
- If the seal of your flange is O-ring, then wipe from the grease of high-vacuum like Fomblin to the O-ring, then start fitting the O-ring of the flange
- Position the pneumatic gate valves in between the flanges of the pipeline and proper location
- Fit and tight all the bolts for increasing the torque. The higher tightening of the torque can deform the body of pneumatic gate valves and lead towards the improper functionality of the pneumatic gate valves. If the bolts aren’t tightly in the correct manner, then there can be a leakage in the pneumatic gate valves.
Pneumatic gate valves are now part of the advanced technologies that are highly beneficial for industries. As you can see above, there are different benefits of using pneumatic gate valves. BCST is one of the top manufacturers and suppliers not only in China but as well as around the globe. It is famous for delivering high-quality products. Place your order today from the official site of BCST