JC020 Orifice Plate Flowmeter
- Nominal Diameter: 15 mm ≤DN≤1200mm
- Nominal Pressure: PN≤10MPa
- Working temperature :－50℃≤t≤550℃
- Turn-Down ：1:10， 1:15
- Accuracy ：0.5%，1%
Orifice Plate Flowmeter Feature
- Easy structure , stable and long life , low cost
Orifice calculation is adopted international standard
- Wide Application , full single-phase flow and part mixed-phase flow can be applied
- Standard orifice don’t need calibrate and can be ap
- Completed integral orifice plate is easy for installation , it can directly Connect to differential pressure transmitter and pressure transmitter without pressure connecting pipe .
- It can be used for high temperature more than 200 °C
- High Stability is better than 0.1%FS/ year
- High Static pressure :40MPa
Get the Product Catalogue Now!
BCST-Orifice Plate Flow Transmitter
- Simple and rugged.
- Good accuracy.
- Low cost.
- No calibration or recalibration is required provided calculations, tolerances and installationcomply with ISO 5167.
BCST Your Best Orifice Plate FLowmeter Manufacturer
The orifice plate is one in a group known as head loss devices or differential pressure flowmeters.In simple terms the pipeline fluid is passed through a restriction, and the pressure differential is measured across that restriction. Based on the work of Daniel Bernoulli in 1738 (see Module 4.2),
the relationship between the velocity of fluid passing through the orifice is proportional to the square root of the pressure loss across it. Other flowmeters in the differential pressure group include venturis and nozzles.
With an orifice plate flowmeter, the restriction is in the form of a plate which has a hole concentric with the pipeline. This is referred to as the primary element.
To measure the differential pressure when the fluid is flowing, connections are made from the upstream and downstream pressure tappings, to a secondary device known as a DP (Differential Pressure) transmitter .
From the DP transmitter , the information may be fed to a simple flow indicator, or to a flow computer along with temperature and/or pressure data, which enables the system to compensate for changes in fluid density.
In horizontal lines carrying vapours, water (or condensate) can build up against the upstream face of the orifice. To prevent this, a drain hole may be drilled in the plate at the bottom of the pipe. Clearly, the effect of this must be taken into account when the orifice plate dimensions are determined.
Correct sizing and installation of orifice plates is absolutely essential, and is well documented in the International Standard ISO 5167.
Related Other Flowmeter
The Noryl™ housing and flow tube offer a lightweight, easy-
to-install Mag Meter that is resistant to heat and compatible with many water-based liquid solutions.