Professional Needle Valve Manufacturer
●It is possible to control flow at very low rates with high accuracy.
●Smaller in size, space is not an issue during installation.
●Throttling even less volume of fluid is possible.
●Flow rates may be adjusted accurately.
●Flow rates can be precisely adjusted.
●Needle valve can shut off efficiently.
Get in Touch with Us
BCST your Expert Needle Valve Supplier in China
BCST needle valve is a type of valve that can regulate or complete the isolation of the fluid. The unique feature of the valve is the structure of a small needle-shaped piston. The piston is equipped with a small handle to operate in the easy and precise operation of the valve. When fully attached, the extended end of the valve fits precisely into the seat, a part of the appliance that is being regulated. In case of valve opens by mistake, then the space between the needle and seat is so slight that a minimal amount of substance will be allowed to pass through it.
BCST your One-Stop Needle Valve Solution in China
Needle valves can be manually or automatically operated. Manual needle valves use a hand wheel to open or close their disc. When the Handle is turned clockwise, its plunger lifts to open the valve and allow fluid to pass through. When the handle is rotated in an anti-clockwise direction, the plunger moves closer to the seat to decrease the flow rate and intercepts the fluid flow. Automated needle valves are connected to the hydraulic motor or an air actuator that helps to open and close the valve automatically. The engine or actuator will help to adjust the position of the plunger according to the timer or external data fed in the system that is gathered during monitoring.
Instrument Needle Valve
SS Needle Valve
Gauge Needle Valve
BCST your BEST Supplier for Needle Valve
BCST manufactures valves for a wide range of applications. A reliable and stable needle valve manufacturer in China, BCST can assist you in choosing suitable valves to meet your requirements. BCST’s wealth of knowledge and experience makes it an ideal partner for any industry that requires needle valves. Furthermore, we have a professional engineering team that can customize valves according to your specifications.
Get the Latest Catalogue Now!
Why Purchase Needle Valve From BCST
Needle Valve -FAQ
What is the needle valve?
A needle valve is a type of valve that uses a pointed needle to control fluid flow. Needle valves are often used in applications where precise control over the flow rate is required, such as in scientific instruments or in engine fuel systems.
The needle valve gets its name from the fact that the closing mechanism is a tapered needle that fits into a seat in the body of the valve. When the Needle is turned, it moves up or down and opens or closes the valve.
Needle valves are also sometimes called adjustable valves because they can be adjusted to control the flow of fluid very precisely.
What are parts of the needle valve?
A needle valve is a valve that uses a pointed needle to control the flow of fluids. It is often used in applications where very fine control of the flow rate is required, such as in fuel injectors and carburetors. Needle valves are also used in other industries, such as cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
The most common type of needle valve has a screw-threaded stem and a disk-shaped seat. The needle is screwed into the stem and seats against the disk. Turning the stem clockwise opens the valve by moving the needle away from the seat while turning it counterclockwise closes the valve by moving the needle towards the seat.
Needle valves are also available with T-shaped needles that are operated by a lever, which can provide greater force and finer control than a screw-threaded stem.
What are the features of a needle valve?
The Needle Valve is a very precise control valve. It is commonly used for flow control, pressure control, and throttle control. The Needle Valve has a tapered plug that is inserted into the seat. As the valve is opened, the plug moves out of the seat, allowing the fluid to flow through.
- Needle Valves are used in many industries such as oil and gas, power generation, and chemical processing.
- Needle Valves are available in various materials such as stainless steel, brass, bronze, and cast iron.
- They can also be supplied in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet the needs of different applications.
- Needle Valves can be manual or automatic. Automatic Needle Valves are controlled by a mechanism that is activated by an external signal such as pressure, temperature, or flow rate. Manual Needle Valves are operated by hand.
- Needle Valves can be either direct acting or reverse acting. Direct-acting Needle Valves open in response to an increase in the input signal.
- Reverse-acting Needle Valves close in response to an increase in the input signal. Needle Valves can be either Normally Open or Normally Closed. A Normally Open Needle Valve allows fluid to flow in the open position.
- The Needle Valve is a precision instrument that is used to regulate flow in a wide variety of applications. Needle valves are well suited for use in environments where a high degree of accuracy and repeatability is required, such as in medical and scientific laboratories.
- Needle valves can control the flow of gas, liquid, or steam and are often used in combination with other valves to create a complete valve system. Needle valves typically consist of a stem, seat, and body and are available in a variety of materials to suit the specific application.
Needle valves can be manually operated or automated and can be fitted with a wide range of accessories to meet the specific needs of the application. Needle valves are an essential component in many valve systems, and their precision and reliability make them an ideal choice for a wide variety of applications.
What are the uses of needle valves?
Needle valves are used in various settings, including manufacturing and automotive applications. In manufacturing, they are often used to control the flow of liquids or gases.
For example, needle valves can regulate the flow of oil or coolant in a machining process. In automotive applications, needle valves are commonly used in fuel injection systems. They are also sometimes used in cooling system applications, such as radiator valves.
Needle valves are also used in other settings, such as refrigeration and air conditioning systems. Needle valves are commonly used to regulate the flow of fluids in various applications, including automotive, plumbing, and hydraulics.
Needle valves typically consist of a cylindrical body with a threaded port for attaching to a pipe or hose. Inside the body is a tapered needle that is connected to a knob or handle on the outside of the valve.
When the knob is turned, the Needle moves up or down, opening or closing the valve. By carefully adjusting the needle valve, it is possible to regulate fluid flow through the valve with high precision. Needle valves are an essential component in many types of machinery and equipment and are widely used in industrial and consumer applications.
What are the advantages of a needle valve?
- Needle valves are one of the most versatile and widely used types of valves in the industry today. Needle valves are used to regulate flow in various applications, from controlling fuel delivery in internal combustion engines to regulating water flow in irrigation systems.
- Needle valves are simple to operate and can be adjusted to very precise settings, making them an ideal choice for many applications.
- In addition, needle valves are relatively inexpensive and easy to maintain, making them a cost-effective option for many businesses.
- Needle valves are an essential part of many industrial operations, and their advantages make them a popular choice for many applications.
- Needle valves are commonly used in fuel-injected engines to regulate the flow of fuel to the injectors.
- Needle valves are also used in many other applications where precise control of fluid flow is required.
- The main advantages of needle valves over other types of valves are their small size, high precision, and low cost. Needle valves are also relatively easy to service and maintain.
What is the needle valve's operating principle?
The working principle of a needle valve is relatively simple. It consists of a Needle valve and a seat, which are usually made from metal or another durable material. The Needle is attached to a stem, which is connected to a handle.
To open the valve, the user turns the handle, which raises the Needle and allows fluid to flow through the seat. To close the valve, the Needle is lowered back into the seat, blocking the fluid flow. Needle valves are often used in applications where precise control over fluid flow is required, such as in laboratory equipment or medical devices.
Needle valves are simple devices used to throttle or restrict fluid flow in a piping system. The tubular body of the valve contains a cylindrical seat around which a tapered needle is placed.
When the Needle is turned, it moves up or down within the seat, opening or closing the flow path. Needle valves are often used in applications where precise control over fluid flow is required, such as in laboratory equipment and analytical instruments.
When used in this way, the Needle valve can be used to regulate the flow of fluids with great accuracy. Needle valves can also be used in other settings where a throttling action is needed, such as fuel lines and hydraulic systems. In these cases, the Needle valve is used to restrict fluid flow so it can be properly controlled.
Is the needle valve an important component?
Needle valves are one of the most important components in a plumbing system. They regulate the flow of water through pipes, and they can be found in various settings, from homes to businesses to factories.
Needle valves are designed to be durable and reliable, and they are often made from brass or stainless steel. In addition, needle valves typically have a green or red handle to open and close the valve. While needle valves are relatively simple devices, they play a vital role in the function of a plumbing system.
Needle valves are often used in applications where very precise control of fluid flow is required, such as in laboratories and gas chromatography. Needle valves are also used in some carburetors to control the fuel/air mixture.
The needle valve consists of a needle-shaped plunger sealed at one end with a screw-threaded tip. The Needle is attached to a stem connected to a handwheel. As the handwheel is turned, the Needle is raised or lowered, opening or closing the flow path through the valve.
Needle valves are available in both manual and automated versions. Automated versions use pneumatic or hydraulic actuators to operate the valve, while manual versions use a handwheel. Needle valves are often used in high-pressure applications, such as hydraulic systems.