- Simple structures, firm, no movable parts, and long operation life
- No intercepting fluid parts, no pressure loss, and fluid clogging
- No mechanical inertia, quick response, and good stability apply in the automatic examination, adjustment, and control
- Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as style, temperature, viscosity, density, and pressure.
- Employ Teflon or rubber liner and different combination of electrode material such as Hastelloy C,Hastelloy B, 316L,
- Titanium and adapt the need of different mediums.
- Supply many styles of flowmeters such as inline type and insertion type, etc.
- Adopt EEPROM memory to measure operation data, safe and reliable protection of memory.
- Integral type flowmeters and remote type flowmeters.
- LCD backlight display with high clearness
|Material of Liner||Main Functions||Max Fluid Temp.||Application|
|Teflon (PTFE) or F4||1. Most steady plastic of chemical living energy; resist boiling hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, nitro- hydrochloric acid, thick alkali and all kinds of organic solvent; not resist chlorine trifluoride, chlorine trifluoride of high temperature, liquid fluorine of high rate, liquid fluorine, corrosion of ozone 2. Performance of resisting abrasion not as good as polyurethane rubber 3. Capability of resisting sub atmospheric pressure not as good as polychlorobutadiene rubber||100 C||120 150C (require special order)||1. Thick acid, alkali, etc. with strong corrosion 2. Sanitary mediums 3. Industrial Waste water|
|Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Or F46||Same above|
|Fs||Upper limit of suitable temperature lower than teflon, as well as cost||70 C||80C|
|Polychlorobutadiene rubber||1.Excellent elasticity, high strength of pulling apart, good performance of resisting abrasion 2.Resist corrosion of generally low- density acid, alkali and salt; not resist corrosion of oxidized matters||80C 120C (require special order)||Water, sewage, mud and pulp with weak abrasion|
|Polyurethane rubber (PU)||1.Strong performance of resisting abrasion 2. Poor performance of resisting corrosion||80C||Neutral pulp, coal and mud with strong abrasion|
|Copolymer of tetrafluoroethylene and perfluoroalkylvinyl ether (PFA)||Chemical feature equal to F46 , Resistance to tensile property better than F46||<180 C||Corrosive liquid of acid ,alkali,salt|