BCST your Expert Electric Valve Actuator Supplier in China
BCST Electric valve actuators have integrated design of transmission mechanism.It makes the product with smaller volume and simple appearance. Safe and reliable manual design, fully automatic manual/electrical switching without switching handle
Q30 type electric valve actuator
Product Overview: Anti-corrosion coating: high temperature baking paint. Relative humidity not more than 95% (at 25℃). Ambient Temperature: -20℃~+60℃ Optional Temperature: -40℃~+70℃
BCST can provide different products supported customers’ requests. From packaging to delivery, you’ll receive BCST’s most detailed service. BCST’s technical team will provide you with professional guidance during usage or installation. With ATEX, ISO, SIL2, RoHS, and CNEX, BCST will provide you high-quality electric valve actuator at a competitive price.
Drop us an email for your inquiry now!
BCST your One-Stop Electric Valve Actuator Solution in China
Q series electric valve actuator is suitable for small and medium diameter butterfly valves, ball valves and other valves with 90° rotation and other similar equipment. As a stable and reliable angle stroke actuator, it can be applied to different control systems and different working environments. The integrated design of transmission mechanism makes the product with smaller volume and simple appearance. Safe and reliable manual design, fully automatic manual/electrical switching without switching handle. Good protection level can meet the needs of a variety of designs: explosion-proof, integral switching type,integral regulating type.
BCST is the excellent producer which has rich manufacturing experience, to request a quote please go to www.bcstgroup.com.
2. Technical Parameters-Q30 type valve electric actuator
1. Power supply: three-phase AC380V/50Hz for motor, two-phase AC220V/50Hz (ExdⅡBT4) for control. Optional power supply: AC220~660V, 50, 60Hz (to be specified when ordering)
2. Ambient Temperature：-20℃~+60℃，Optional Temperature：-40℃~+70℃
3. Relative humidity: not more than 95% (at 25℃)
4. Operating environment: ordinary type is used in places without flammable, explosive and strong corrosive media; explosion-proof type is used in ⅡA,IIB class T1-T4 group of explosive gas mixtures
5. Protection level: IP65/67 (special order IP68)
6. Motor for the work system; rated running time of 10 minutes. class F insulation.
7. Anti-corrosion coating: high temperature baking paint
3. Installation and disassembly
Allow the valve electric actuator installed in any position, but must pay attention to the motor as far as possible in a horizontal position, the electrical box cover is horizontal or vertical upward state for the recommended installation, which is conducive to lubrication, commissioning, maintenance and manual operation.
4. Wiring precautions-Q30 type valve electric actuator
Allow the valve electric actuator installed in any position, but must pay attention to the motor as far as possible in a horizontal position, the electrical box key corresponds to, if not consistent immediately press the stop button, cut off the three-phase power supply, switch any two-phase three-phase power supply.
5. Travel control mechanism adjustment
1. Turn the handwheel to make the valve “fully closed”, loosen the screw on the output shaft, turn clockwise to turn off the cam, so that it is just to pressure off to the micro switch, and then tighten the screw.
2. Rotate the hand wheel to make the valve “fully open”, loosen the screw on the output shaft, turn the open cam counterclockwise to make it just press the open micro switch, and then tighten the screw.
3. Manually or electrically open or close the valve, check whether the valve open or close in accordance with the requirements, if not in accordance with the requirements, according to the above steps fine-tuning, until it meets the requirements.
6. Mechanical limiting mechanism adjustment-Q30 type valve electric actuator
The purpose of the adjustment is to limit the valve switching parts (disc, ball, etc.) in its working stroke (generally 90 °), so that it can not rotate at will.
1. So that the valve is in the “full off” position, screws and limit the position of the body as shown in the figure, turn into the off position of the mechanical limit screws to the top of the screws to contact the limit of the body, and then return the screws to 1 ~ 2 turns, and then tighten the lock nut.
2. So that the valve is in the “fully open” position, according to the above method to adjust the open position of the mechanical limit screws.
7. Torque control mechanism adjustment
The torque control mechanism has been adjusted to the ^maximum output torque on the product nameplate at the factory, and the user generally does not make adjustments.
8. Troubleshooting-Q30 type valve electric actuator
Methods of elimination
The motor doesn’t work.
1. Power cord disconnection
2、Control line failure
3、Stroke or torque mechanism failure
1、Check the power cord
2. Troubleshooting lines
3. Troubleshooting travel or torque faults
Output shaft orientation not in accordance with regulations
Reverse power cord sequence
Swap any two power cords
1. Continuous working time is too long
2、Motor and actuator mismatch
3. Lack of phase
1、Stop running to cool the motor
2. Checking the supporting situation
3、Check the power cord
Motor stops during operation
1、Torque control action
2. Valve failure
1、Increase the set torque
2、Check the valve
Motor won’t stop or light won’t come on when in place
1. Failure of travel or torque mechanism
2、Improperly adjusted travel controller
1、Check the travel torque mechanism
2. Re-adjustment of the travel mechanism